Raise money and run for Groundswell
We have spaces available in the iconic Big Half in London on Sunday 3rd September 2023. If you or someone you know enjoy running, why not take on the challenge of a half marathon and raise vital funds for Groundswell at the same time!
The Big Half combines a great atmosphere with some of the best London sights – the 13.1-mile route takes in Tower Bridge and finishes at the Cutty Sark in Greenwich. Find out more and download the full route map here.
Why run for Groundswell?
- Discounted registration fee of £30
- Branded Groundswell running t-shirt
- A friendly crowd of Groundswell staff and volunteers cheering you on from the side-lines
- Tips and personalised support throughout, including help with fundraising
- No big scary fundraising target – raise what you can and help more people move out of homelessness
Luke (pictured) ran the Big Half for Groundswell last year. He said:
“The Groundswell team were so supportive throughout. They helped me with fundraising and during the run as they cheered me on from the side lines. I hadn’t run much during the pandemic, so it was challenging but knowing how important the work Groundswell does kept me going!”