Groundswell’s Complaints Procedure
Groundswell is committed to treating everyone who interacts with our charity with equality and respect. When this comes to fundraising we have highlighted our fundraising promise to you on our website .
If you have a complaint about Groundswell’s fundraising practices please follow this procedure:
1. Contact our Development Manager Becky. If you believe your complaint should go outside of our Fundraising team please contact Groundswell’s Chief Executive Dr Steven Platts. Alternatively you can write to us at: Groundswell, 6th Floor St Matthews, Brixton Hill, Brixton London, SW2 1JF.
2. Groundswell will acknowledge this complaint within five working days of receipt.
3. We will investigate this complaint and take to our Board of Trustees where appropriate. Groundswell will provide you with an outcome in writing within 28 days of receipt of the complaint.
4. If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint please let us know within two months of your outcome being received. Groundswell will refer this to the Fundraising Regulator for further investigation.
5. Groundswell will keep a record of all complaints made (the date, details of the investigation and all communications regarding the complaint); we will store this for a minimum of 24 months. We will pass these details onto the Fundraising Regulator for inspection at their request.
6. If you would prefer to go directly to the Fundraising Regulator to make your complaint you can do so via the form on their website . Alternatively, you can call them on 0300 999 3407.
If you have a complaint about anything else relating to the work and activities of Groundswell please email email@example.com or call 020 7725 2851 and we will direct you to the correct person.